For National Poetry Day
Here in the UK, Thursday 8 October 2015 is National Poetry Day. Poetry is close to our hearts on The Psychologist, so we thought we would take a look back at some relevant archive material.
- This year, we ran our first ever poetry competition. This is the winner, by Lynne Cameron.
- Our editor Jon Sutton talks to clinical neuropsychologist and poet Seán Haldane.
- Poetry is sexy!
- Poets (and other writers) and hallucinogens.
- Poetry is never far from psychologist Charles Fernyhough's mind.
- Poetry is an important form of live storytelling.
- Memorising a 60,000 word poem.
- Poetry crops up on other occasions in our archive.
BPS Members can discuss this article
Already a member? Or Create an account
Not a member? Find out about becoming a member or subscriber